Features of AIRTEC 50mm core alloy Radiator.
- All Alloy construction with a 50mm core compared to fords 30mm core & still 10mm thicker than most aftermarket radiators
- Reduce coolant temperatures by 10-15 degrees mainly down to its huge 50mm core, a must for track day enthusiasts
- Welded End Tanks compared to weak Ford crimped plastic end tanks that have been proven to leak on modified cars
- Adjustable lower billet studs, these can help fitting with big boost pipe kits & aftermarket Intercoolers. Only found on Airtec radiators
- Original fans fit as standard
- Air-Con radiator fits onto AIRTEC rad with neat machined fitting blocks
- Fits with AIRTEC Stg1 & Stg2 & Pro-Alloy Intercoolers only