Why Do I Need A Gearbox Rebuild?
Over time, your gearbox will go through general wear and tear, this can cause damage to the gears and other components that need a tight tolerances to allow your car to function properly. When this occurs , a rebuild is needed to replace the broken components with new or remanufactured ones.
- Rebuild Standard Gearbox
- Up rate Gearbox With Bigger Bearings
- Shot Peen To Strengthen Gears & Increase Lifetime
- Cryogenic Freezing To Increase Lifetime
- Provide Up-rated Gear Kits
- Straight Cut Gears
- Provide or Rebuild Full Sequential Gear Kits Including a Range of Accessories i.e. shifter kits, air shift eltronic shift blippers and flat shift to support sequential
- Differentials, Helical Differentials and Plates Differentials